Monday 25 June 2012

Welcome to my little world of art


Hello and Welcome!

Allow me to start by introducing myself. My name is Elaine Hughes, I am a stay at home mum to a lively 5 year old boy and at present I live in Cornwall with my son and fiance, after having moved here from my homeland of Wales. In my spare time I love to paint, especially fantasy art as I have always loved dragons, fairies and magical worlds of the imagination :) 
Recently I have started making my first steps into selling my work by painting Aceo ( Art cards Editions and originals) which are small paintings, 3.5 x 2.5 inches - art trading cards if you will. These have been tremendous fun to make and Ebay sales have been pretty steady. This blog will showcase any cards which are presently up for sale and/or any larger paintings I am currently working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment