Thursday 6 December 2012

New Christmas designs

New Christmas designs

Digital stamp - little shepherds

digital stamp - little angel


I've been keeping myself busy lately coming up with some more Christmas designs for my digi-stamp website/blog. I have a couple more ideas but I don't know if they'll be completed in time to be made into Christmas cards. Still even if they're too late - there's always next year :)

To get myself back into Aceo mode I've decided to start trying the challenges on Illustration Friday as Aceos - maybe using my whimsical houses. It'll be an interesting diversion and should be fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    I hope the operation was a success.
    I have been looking through your art work and think it is great!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle :)

    Thanks for the comment :) My operation went well, the doctor said he thought it was a complete success but I have a checkup in 3 months where I will hopefully have the official all-clear :)

    Have been fairly busy lately with my op, Christmas/Boxing day and the school holidays but I will do my best to get some more artwork up soon. Thanks for reading and watch this space ;)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete