Wednesday 28 November 2012

New blog/website up and running!

New blog/website ready for launch :)

Yay! Finally all the work is done and my new digital download website is ready.


 It's been a lot of work, seeing as I have no idea of using html codes or anything  ( google has been my best friend ) but I'm happy with how it's all turned out. It's all very simple and basic, as i didn't want to complicate things and get in over my head. 
I have a busy day today to I probably won't be able to do much promoting ( am helping the mother in law move house ) but I should be able to make time over the next week or so. There is a freebie Christmas image for any digtal crafters among you to use and links to my download store which I have also put into the sidebar of this blog *points to the right* :)

On a personal note - the hospital have postponed my operation to the 18th December. Not too sure I'm happy about it, I don't really want to be still recovering over Christmas, but at least it's a bit more time to get Christmas shopping and stuff done. We'll see how it goes i guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment