Tuesday 11 June 2013

Aceo ( and digistamp ) of the day :)

Aceo of the day, plus a new design for purchase on my digistamp website


Whimsical Alice

Digistamp - Little Liberty - 99p


Two new designs for you today :) 
The first is my latest aceo painting which is based on Alice in Wonderland. Slightly wacky but that's the point - it's a pretty wacky story lol. I like the way it turned out I think - bright and fun.

The second is a new design for my digistamp blog/site. As it's getting near to July 4th - I drew a "Little Liberty" for any crafters in the good old U.S of A :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how your attention travels up the page in the Alice one! And Lady Liberty is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Whimsical Alice is adorable! Super fun style and details!

    ReplyDelete